Jim and I in Mary Kay's office!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Valentines Social

On Saturday we had our Valentines Social at Church...what fun it was!!! The dancing was so much fun and the socializing was great!!! Vicky Belsky was there...GREAT to see her!!! She's lost 90 lbs...get that 90!!! WOW!! She looked amazing!!!

WE had Church cut short yesterday because of sewer backup in the women's bathroom...came home made cupcakes for Amy and then visited Nance Miller Harper...She's doing really good...seems to be very happy...has put Cafe' LDS on her calendar...so maybe, just maybe they'll come...that would be great!

Jim called Jami last night and we are meeting her halfway so he can go up to Quincy and then I'll go up on March 10 for my Mary Kay meeting...that ought to be good...I know I need to make 5 contacts a day and call people and make appointments...I need to make that a goal...I also need to start using my 6 most important things to do list...ok now I know what I need to do - I need to do them, right!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment