Jim and I in Mary Kay's office!

Friday, April 30, 2010

FABULOUS PRODUCT


I just have to talk about one of the new products Mary Kay has come out with...'TimeWise Body™ Hand and Décolleté Cream Sunscreen SPF 15*'! Oh...My...Gosh!!!! It is simply amazing! I've been using it for about 2 1/2 weeks on my neck, chest (decollete) area and hands and forearms. My neck was starting to kind of like a chicken neck - you know the crepiness that happens as you age (don't know how this happened because I'm only 29). Since using it, my hands don't look as aged as they were, my neck and chest area seems firmer...I had told Jim what I was doing and asked his opinion about 5 days ago... yesterday, as we were riding along, Jim looked over at me and then did a double take and says, "Whatever it is you are using on your neck and chest, is working!!!" That said so much to me...he could tell a difference!

You know whenever we try something, we want to see a difference, so I couldn't tell if it really was working or if it was all in my head...needless to say my husband made my day! I want to know a products works to totally endorse it and sell it to my customers. So you know if I say something works, it must...

No comments:

Post a Comment